Terms and Conditions
1. The personal information given as part of this form are used for the application process for erp4students and transmitted electronically and saved as well as passed on to erp4students-administration system if enrolment is successful. The data may also be passed on to the SAP SE if necessary for the preparation and procedure of SAP certificate exams. Furthermore, the participant's activities inside the SAP systems are recorded and evaluated for the improvement of tutorial quality.
2. The technical requirements as well as needed previous knowledge for the individual courses are listed on the relevant course web pages (https://www.erp4students.com/) and are assumed to be available to the course participants. Technical problems on the side of course participants (no internet connection, problems on devices, no access to computer) cannot be announced as faults of the erp4students organizer.
3. Distribution and reproduction of any documents or parts of documents you have access to during the course runtime in any form is prohibited without the written permission of the right holders.
4. The training systems used in the courses may only be used to solve the tasks and case studies of the respective course. Access to the system is only granted for the duration of the course and will not be prolonged in any case. It is strongly prohibited to share the access data to the training systems with others. Any violation of this rule may result in the exclusion from the course with no financial reimbursement.
5. Access to the learning management system (LMS) is only granted for the duration of the course and will not be prolonged in any case. It is strongly prohibited to share the access data to the training systems with others. Any violation of this rule may result in the exclusion from the course with no financial reimbursement.
6. The application and invoicing is carried out by Brandenburg University of Applied Siences. Payment is due on receipt of invoice. The cancelation of the course booking up to 10 days prior start of the course is free of charge. 20% of the course fee is charged if participation is cancelled up to 4 days prior to the start of the course, the remainder of the course fees will be reimbursed. There is no reimbursement if the course is cancelled at a later date. This is independent from the usage of the access data to the learning management system as well as the SAP systems by course participants. A cancellation is no longer possible after the e-mailing of the course access data. The application is valid for the current semester only. Postponing of the course to a later semester is not possible. The right to change the program of the course or cancellation of the course is reserved. Paid fees are reimbursed in the event of course cancellation.
7. This Agreement and its execution shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. As far as permitted by law the place of jurisdiction is Brandenburg an der Havel, Germany.